National Drag Racing Association
Alcohol Funny Car Event Prize Money Payout
Eight-car qualified field comprised of the eight quickest qualified teams.
|Non-qualifiers nine through twelve||$350.00|
All prize money paid-out is in Canadian Funds.
To be eligible for all contingency sponsor awards requires sponsor decals be applied for the duration of the event.
One (1) decal (total of two (2) per posted product) must be displayed on each outboard side of the vehicle and be clearly visible when viewing the vehicle from a 90 degree angle. Placement of decals on inside rear wing spill plates, deck lids, front or rear valance/bumper are not eligible or considered legal and will not be confirmed by NDRA Officials herbal valium buy valium online usa buy valium no prescription .
Alcohol Funny Car Series Points Award
|5th & 6th||4|
|7th & 8th||3|
|9th thru 12th||2|
|13th and up||1|
|Attendance – 1 qualifying run required||50|
|Entering all NDRA Events*||50|
|All qualifying rounds||50|
|Low E.T. of the event||3|
|Top speed of the event||3|
*Awarded at final event.
Note: Competitors must pass Technical Inspection to receive all points.
If a tie occurs at the conclusion of the NDRA season, it will be resolved in the following order until tie is broken.
(1) Driver with most rounds won wins tie
(2) Driver with most victories wins tie.
(3) Driver with quickest average of their five best qualifying elapsed-times wins tie.
(4)Driver with quickest average of qualifying speeds wins tie.
Alcohol Funny Car Series Rules and Regulations
CLASS: ALCOHOL FUNNY CAR
DESIGNATION: AFC, preceded by car number.
1. Competitors must comply with NHRA & IHRA Safety Rules and Regulations.
2. Competitors must have a current NHRA Competition License for NHRA sanctioned tracks and a current IHRA or NHRA Competition License for IHRA sanctioned tracks.
3. Competitors must have a valid Chassis Certification that complies with NHRA minimum at NHRA sanction tracks and a NHRA or IHRA for IHRA sanction tracks.
4. All Teams participating with the Series will be subject to a Mandatory Technical/Safety inspection at each event prior to entering competition.
5. Cars are weighed including driver at the conclusion of a run of any competitor who runs quicker than any of his or her previous runs during the event. Cars failing to report to the scales will be disqualified from the event..
- Supercharged with Screw-type supercharger, methanol: 2,300 pounds minimum weight.
- Supercharged with Roots-type supercharger, methanol: 2,100 pounds minimum weight.
6. Nitromethane fuel prohibited.
7. Head and neck restraint mandatory.
8. The eight-car field will be based on the eight quickest qualified teams.
9. Qualifying will consist of three sessions on a two-day event and two sessions on a one-day event.
10. Qualifiers will run side-by-side or at the discretion of NDRA Officials. No Single runs unless license runs. Lane designation subject to change on un-even number of cars at the Track Race Directors discretion.
11. Once qualifying rounds have been completed and the ladder with pairings has been established there will be no changes. Should a qualified car not be able to compete in first-round of eliminations in an eight-car qualified field, the number nine qualified car will be inserted as an alternate into the number eight spot. First-round points and prize money will be awarded to the original qualified car. Alternate car will not be award first-round points, but is able to eligible to collect points if the driver advances past first-round and all prize money minus the amount paid to the original first-round qualifier.
12. In the event the race is postponed due to weather or conditions beyond our control prior to the start of eliminations, and the event has been rescheduled for another date, the competitor and qualified car must be in attendance to be eligible for all prize monies and points awards.
13. If the event is cancelled due to rainout and will not be rescheduled and qualifying has been completed, all competitors will be paid per number of qualifying runs made.
14. Competitors must make a minimum of two (2) qualifying passes to earn first round qualifying money.
15. To earn Series and Bonus Points and cash awards competitor must stage and launch car under-power.
16. Top points cars have choice on run order and lane choice in round one of qualifying. In subsequent rounds, run order is slowest to fastest based on previous E.T. Lane assignment will be opposite of previous run.
17. In first-round eliminations run order and Lane choice is given to low E.T qualifiers. In subsequent rounds, the run order and lane choice will go to the driver with the lower E.T. from the previous round.
18. All cars are not to be started or proceed to the burnout box until directed by a NDRA Official.
19. All tow vehicles from both competitors must be removed from starting line area prior to any cars proceeding to the burnout box area.
20. Series will compete on an 8-Car Sportsman Ladder.
21. Series will compete on a .400-second Pro Tree.
22. Competitors and crew-members must sign the Insurance Waiver before competing in competition.
General – Race Regulations
1. Competitors must prominently display the NDRA and Series Class Sponsors decals on race car.
2. Teams must supply NDRA a complete list of crewmembers one week prior to a series event.
3. Series Officials will control restricted access areas. Teams will be issued Series Identification Cards that MUST be worn and displayed in plain view for Track and NDRA Officials while in the staging and starting line areas, and may be required to show them along with proper identification upon entry to race venue. ID cards are to be worn only by team members that they were issued.
4. Only authorized vehicles with a valid NDRA Pit tag decal displayed in the upper foremost right side of the windshield area will be permitted in the staging and starting line areas. All pit vehicles including golf carts, four wheelers and mini-bikes etc must be operated in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
5. Any driver and/or pit crew-member during competition found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs regardless of the amount, will be removed from the event and this shall be considered sufficient cause for suspension from any membership in the National Drag Racing Association (NDRA), with the possibility of cancellation of their competition privileges issued by the sanctioning body.
6. Members are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while participating at any NDRA scheduled events. Any team and its crewmembers whose conduct or behavior discredits or disrupts race operations, participants and the general public will be ejected from the venue at the sole discretion of NDRA and track officials.
7. NDRA recommends all teams keep with a professional dress code.
8. The NDRA Race Director’s decision shall be final. NDRA reserves the right to postpone, reschedule or cancel any race for any reason.
9. At all events the tracks are required to supply an Ambulance and EMS Emergency Medical Service Paramedics(s) along with Safety and Fire and Rescue Personal.
All series rules and regulations are subject to change at the discretion of NDRA Officials.